The Benefits of Video Marketing
Did you know that Google now owns YouTube? This is just one reason why you should start incorporating videos into your marketing methods. According to research a video can easily reach 84% of the U.S. population who have an internet connection.
Other statistics state that any type of web page that has a video on it is fifty times more likely to reach the first page of Google. Can you imagine what that could do for your business?
When you send out an email try using the word Video in the subject line – you should see an increase in your open rates. The downside to this is that you cannot embed a video into your autoresponder service. But what you can do is to create a thumbnail or image, that when clicked opens in a new tab with the video playing.
Videos are perfect for landing pages as well. These videos don’t have to be long. You just want to incorporate enough information to intrigue your viewer to want to know more. This will get them to opt in to your list where you can send them further information.
Videos are also easy to create. You can easily create a basic video using tools such as PowerPoint, Camtasia or any screen capture type of program. Of course you can just use your webcam to record yourself speaking and save it as a video.
Most computers today are equipped to create videos and movies. If you use a PC you can use Windows Movie Maker along with Audacity to record the sound.
Videos can be easily created in just a few minutes. If you don’t want to record your voice, add music to the background. Just make sure that the sound track you want to use allows you to use it on a video. Otherwise you may get into copyright infringement trouble, and you want to avoid that at all costs.
Let’s do a quick recap on the top benefits of using Video:
· Quick to create
· Create using free tools
· Great way to promote your products/services
· People love watching videos
· Can use PowerPoint slides to create your video
· Good videos can go viral causing increased traffic to your site
· Google loves videos
As you can see it is relatively easy to incorporate videos into your marketing efforts. Creating videos is a great tool to use for marketing and promoting not just your products but for branding your business too.
Tap Into Endless Amounts of Fast YouTube Commissions On Autopilot! CLICK HERE ->
Video Marketing Best Practices
When using video in your marketing methods you want to keep certain things in mind. We have listed the following best practices to help you get the best results from your videos. We have also included tips which you can use when it comes to marketing your videos.
1. You can start off creating videos with free tools. Use Jing or Windows Movie Maker.
2. Don’t forget to create videos that brand your business.
3. Videos are great for service providers too. Adds a more human touch to your services.
4. Use PowerPoint or Keynote to create informative slides that can be turned into a video.
5. Upload your videos to all the top sites.
6. Showcase your video on your social media sites.
7. Use video on your blogs and other web properties.
8. Google owns YouTube – this should be an incentive to start using them!
9. Companies are seeing an increase in sales when promoting with videos.
10. Add a thumbnail to your emails that open to your video when clicked.
11. Use the word “Video” in your subject lines to increase your open rates.
12. Create a video that promotes each new product you release.
13. Book trailer videos are a great way to showcase your new book.
14. Create video landing and squeeze pages.
15. Videos help increase your search engine standings.
16. Try to make your video stand out from others.
17. Incorporate images, graphics and audio into your videos.
18. Always add a link to your website in the description area of your video.
19. Don’t create long videos. You would be better off to create two or three shorter ones that form a series.
20. You can record a video from your IPhone or Smartphone.
The benefits of using video are huge. They can help increase your online presence. Your search engine rankings should start to improve and this increases traffic to your site.
Instead of writing a long winded page of text, record a video. Videos can easily demonstrate things in a better way than reading through a big instruction manual.
Another benefit to creating a video, especially if you are recording yourself, is that it shows the human side of you. With so much marketing being done online, it is too easy to hide behind your website.
Use videos to really connect with your audience and build a relationship with them. You may be surprised at how much more interaction you suddenly start seeing on all of your sites.
Why You Should Be Using Videos
Not sure about using video for your business? Many business owners are a little concerned about this. This may be due to not feeling comfortable with creating videos. Or it may be wondering if they are really worthwhile. This article should help dispel your fears on both accounts.
· According to research done by Cisco videos are going to account for 69% of all internet traffic in the year 2017.
· Consumers say that watching videos helps increase their confidence when it comes to purchasing a product online.
Now if that hasn’t changed your mind maybe this next statistic will.
· YouTube had 1 Billion unique users per month in 2016.
Let’s look at some more tangible reasons why you should be using videos.
1. Videos are easy to watch especially when it comes to learning how to do something. How many times have you tried to learn something by reading a 50 page text manual. You simply didn’t understand the instructions, got confused or it was just too time consuming. Even a 10 minute video would have made a big difference.
2. Videos show the viewer “How To” and they can help you to tell a story. When people watch a video they often don’t realize that they are being “sold” to.
3. Google owns YouTube and so adding videos to your sites is going to put you in a good light. Google will reward you with higher rankings and more exposure for your business. Do a quick Google search for a topic and make note of how many videos are listed at the top of the results.
4. Video is easy to share and can be shared across multiple channels. Place your videos on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and watch how many times they get shared. Imagine what this can potentially do for your market reach?
5. Videos are just plain fun. People love them and a good video can do wonders for your business. Look at how the Blend Tec videos went viral when the company started blending up all types of products.
6. Using videos is just another type of content strategy. It helps mix up your articles and blog posts.
Are you starting to see why you should be using video in your business now? We hope so. It is not that hard to create your first video. You can even just turn a slide presentation into a video. As you create more videos the process will become easier and less time consuming.